Training Workshop in Switzerland on Leadership and Business Management, 22-26 February 2016
The objective of the workshop is to strengthen the capacity of the participants in conducting modern management with particular attention to conducting international business.
The workshop will consist of:
- A series of lectures delivered by highly experienced academics and practitioners in the field of international business and management;
- Group discussions;
- Team work with case studies and subsequent presentations of the participants;
- Individual coaching sessions to discuss specific actual cases of the day-to-day business with participants;
- Field visits to industrial and service organisations in Switzerland.
Fixed (compulsory) Modules:
- Planning International Business;
- Financing International Business;
- Project Appraisal;
- Leadership, Corporate Culture, Business Negotiations;
- International Project Management;
- Labour Management / International Labour Organisation Standards ;
- Corruption in International Business;
Target participants are Senior staff from Government Agencies, Business Corporations, NGO’s and Labour Unions.
The tuition fee of USD 3'500 per person includes workshop facilities, workshop material, welcome reception, lunches, farewell dinner in the occasion of the award of the certificates. Not included are travel expenses, hotel accommodation, local transportation and evening meals.
Workshop dates: 22-26 February 2016, latest arrival in Switzerland is Sunday 21 February 2016.
The second time BIBS was co-operating with Graph Associates (Nigeria) to deliver a workshop to 70 participants in Dubai from 7 to 14 November 2015. Subjects related to:
- Conflict Management;
- Corporate Culture;
- Business Negotiations;
- Labour Union Management.
In colaboration with Graph Associates (Nigeria) BIBS was holding a Workshop on Developing Effective Leadership and Negotiating Skills in 21th Century Power Sector Labour Relations. The Workshop with 60 participants was successfully held in Dubai from 27 September to 2 October, 2015.
From 24 to 28 August 2015 BIBS was hosting a workshop for 25 managers from Nigeria on "Labour Management and the Electricity Power Sector".
The Baden International Business School (BIB), Switzerland signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Abuja Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI), Nigeria to collaborate on building the capacity of the members of ACCI through the executive management programs of BIBS in Baden Switzerland. Signing the agreement are Mr. Tony Ejikeonye, the President of ACCI and Prof. Adesoji Adesugba representing BIBS in Nigeria.