Training Workshop in Switzerland on Leadership and Business Management, 22-26 February 2016
The objective of the workshop is to strengthen the capacity of the participants in conducting modern management with particular attention to conducting international business.
The workshop will consist of:
- A series of lectures delivered by highly experienced academics and practitioners in the field of international business and management;
- Group discussions;
- Team work with case studies and subsequent presentations of the participants;
- Individual coaching sessions to discuss specific actual cases of the day-to-day business with participants;
- Field visits to industrial and service organisations in Switzerland.
Fixed (compulsory) Modules:
- Planning International Business;
- Financing International Business;
- Project Appraisal;
- Leadership, Corporate Culture, Business Negotiations;
- International Project Management;
- Labour Management / International Labour Organisation Standards ;
- Corruption in International Business;
Target participants are Senior staff from Government Agencies, Business Corporations, NGO’s and Labour Unions.
The tuition fee of USD 3'500 per person includes workshop facilities, workshop material, welcome reception, lunches, farewell dinner in the occasion of the award of the certificates. Not included are travel expenses, hotel accommodation, local transportation and evening meals.
Workshop dates: 22-26 February 2016, latest arrival in Switzerland is Sunday 21 February 2016.